7/06/2012

Just a little fanservice~

Yah, nothing more! :D Sorry guys, new manga introduction will be up in next week! But since I got bored and kinda wanted to thank all of you who has read my lonely and a little confusing manga blog~ Arigato gozaimasta! (*^3^)/~☆


So here's some cool original art and fanart I thought is beautiful/cool/with good pairing etc. OH! And before you'll lost yourself because of these astonishigly kakkoii pictures, I'm gonna inform you 'bout a little changes I've made and I'll made to this blog! First, just like you realized, I added a trailer almost for every manga. ^^ It's mostly because I thought it's better way to get a hold of the manga. But today on (or next week, in this case) I'm also gonna list Good/Bad sides of each manga. :D So that way you'll find more easier is the manga worth of reading in your opinion. In my opinion it is, I wouldn't even bother telling you about it if it wasn't. And I'm gonna put a little gallup on the right par so answer it please~ ^3^ Btw, would you guys like to see more pictures of the manga? Not only the cover or what so ever? If that's so, I can add more pictures of main characters and funny situations etc. Thanks again for reading this awfully boring message of mine. x'D NOW THE PICTURES!




LETS START OF WITH SOME COOL PICS!
No. 6! Running away together with Shion and Nezmi.
The stars... A little shounen-ai-ish, I'd say. :3

Just... breath taking.
Yah, it's hard to guess that Imma girl... *couch*

Look how great colors and shadows and lights... true art!

Found this cool fanart! I think it's Minato :3
Some pics of Naruto! NaruHina, my fave pairing :D


Mirai Nikki! It's Akise... Sorry, boys! Soon there's some girls too x') 

Kuroshitsuji. If I'm not mistaken, this is official. 

Karneval! Really cool manga and great art! Maybe I should make an introduction of this one too. 

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Who said that Tsuna can't be cool, huh?!
This is just... so very cute. >3< Big Tsuna and Little Tsu-kun... or maybe Tsuna is a father? o_o







WATCH OUT! NOW IT'S GETTING YAOISH!! 

*Ahem* Sorry... had to share this... I drew this x'3 Be nice, ne~ 1827 from KHR!

Nezumi/Shion. Well, just look! It looks beautiful and professional!!


YOSH!~ HERE YOU ARE, SOME GIRLS! :3

Even as a girl I've gotta admit it... She's kinda hot. o///o

Nice posture, great impression, fitting colors... and a pretty girl :D

Well, I think this pic'd fit for me. :3 You'no... Moony~ 


AAAND, BACK TO THE GUYS x'D

Dunno who they're but... naisu naisu desu nee :3

Just who can resist cute anime children. Picture from Otomen.


HET PAIRINGS~ 

Beast Master! Really cool manga, gonna introduce it later then ^^

Sorry, don't remember from where this is... but it has pretty ligh etc. 

Beast Master again. Just gotta love that guy. 

WTF! From Oresama Teacher. They're reading shoujo manga togehter and are  impressed by the amount of guys who love the same girl X'D That's just sooo true!

AGH! Sorry, again shounen-ai. x') Just get used to it. From Ao no Exorcist; Bon/Rin

LOL! And this actually happened!! X'D Well, not quite. 

AnE is cool so READ AND WATCH IT NOWW!

Captions are nice, huh... Oh, well, it's Shima and Rin. 

Remember people! Friendship is a beautiful thing so take a good care of it! 

Love Tanemura-sensei's works. Her art is beautiful and detailed. Though her storylines are a little obvious. 

Death Note! You can't help but be impressed by L and Light's intelligence! It's just... sooo cool!




Okay, that was it for this time. ^^ Thank you for spending your time and remember, these pictures (except one) are not mine! Support the real drawers!! They deserve it. 


Until Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment