5/18/2012

Seven Days

Name: Seven Days
Author: Tachibana Benio
Genre: Drama, Romance, School Life, Shounen Ai, Slice of Life
Released: 2007
Status: Complete 


Plot:
Seryou Touji is known of his dating for a one week and then braking up. Still any girl doesn't seem to hold a crudge over him. Shino Yuzuru, a senpai of Seryou, is known of his beautiful face and a graceful way of drawing a bow in archery club. One day Shino suggests for Seryou about dating him in that week as a joke but the boy takes it seriously. That way two boys start dating and a little by little get to know eachother better.

Characters:
Seryou Touji ~ A lazy and willful boy who dates one girl for a week to find out if he'd fall in love with that person. Despite his reputation he's actually really gentle and sensitive guy who any girl doesn't seem to hate. Even though they were told "I'm sorry, I couldn't fall in love with you... let's brake up." Seryou has black hair and usually he wears a school uniform. He's from a rich family and is Shino's underclass man.

Shino Yuzuru ~ Despite his beautiful appareance while doing archery he actually has a pretty nasty and straightforward personality. That's the reason why all the girls he has dated has broke up with him. Shino has brown hair and he's from a normal family. He's Seryou's senior by one year.

So why you should check this one out?
To make it short: this manga is one of the best shonen-ai that I've ever read! It doesn't need to be yaoi to be good boys love. Actually I liked this just for that reason that there wasn't any sex in it but some hot kissing scenes and cute confessions instead. Well, you can see at the beginning of the manga that those two are going to fall for eachother but what esle could you wait from a shonen-ai? Still I find it a lot different from other same genre love stories. This one doesn't progress too harshly and hastily but just slow enough. It feel pretty much natural for me how they find themselves attracted towards other party. And let's not forget the personalities of the main characters. These two are just so easy to indentify with. More plus comes to the fact that this manga is complete! But unfortunately you can't find it from mangafox, even so you can still find it from the other pages if you search with google.


WARNING! This contains some spoilers! Plus it doesn't tell everything about the serie. 
But still i thought this is such a great MMV. Better watch it or... :D

Ps. I'm sorry! I know that I promised that I'd update even once a week, but I've been kinda busy. I promise that now the summer is coming up I'm going to update at least once a week. Next week might be an exception because I've got an exam week so... maybe after that then. ^^ And I thought that friday would be good day for updating. It's gonna be weekend after that after all. Well, that's kinda all of it. Thanks for your attention. And sorry for all these grammatical errors. You know that I'm not from any English speaking country. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment